Who should attend?
This one day course is intended for:
- Radiology fellows & registrars preparing for Part I & II exams.
- Obstetrics & gynaecology fellows & registrars.
- Specialist medical practitioners who will be using targeted ultrasound examinations in their field of expertise.
- Sonographers (both student and accredited) who wish to refresh their knowledge of ultrasound physics and image optimisation.
- Ultrasound engineers / applications / sales staff wanting to refresh their understanding of ultrasound physics & image optimisation.
This course will cover the physical principles that underpin diagnostic ultrasound and detail the technical principles of imaging and Doppler equipment. It will also discuss the user controls and important image and Doppler artifacts.
Two interactive sessions will introduce the main image controls used during a typical ultrasound examination and the appropriate use of the machine's controls to optimise the quality of the diagnostic information obtained. B-mode, pulsed Doppler and colour Doppler modes will be covered.
Email email@example.com for dates
at our St Leonards campus
To register for a short course please complete the registration form and forward to us at AIHE. Once we receive your completed form and payment your place will be reserved. On completion of the short course AIHE will email you a certificate of attendance which can be used for your continuing professional development.