WHAT YOU NEED
You can apply if you are:
Entrants to the Graduate Diploma will be required to be over 18 years of age and have:
1. Completed one of the following qualifications:
3. The ability to work in Australia.
4. Literacy levels equivalent to IELTS7 Academic sufficient to be able to interpret complex documents, prepare written reports and interpret scans.
If you are accepted:
Police check, current immunisation and working with children check to enable clinical workplace training (this is needed if you are accepted into the course but not required to apply)
This course exposes students to challenging, emotionally confronting situations within the health industry. It requires students who have sufficient maturity, empathy and work/life experience to provide professional support services within organisational and regulatory requirements.
Students are required to read and interpret lengthy reports and prepare written information for health care professionals. They will also be required to enter and retrieve data from ultrasound equipment.
It is important that students seeking entry to this course undergo an interview to determine their suitability to working in this industry and whether they understand the skills and knowledge required to meet industry standards.
1. Complete the APPLICATION FORM:
2. Upload your files below- It will be sent to email@example.com
3. You'll receive an email after we ensure you have met the criteria.. You will be notified if further information is required.
4. If deemed eligible, you will be asked to to attend an interview via Zoom or in person. We do require applicants to bring a short (max 500 words) essay on "Why I want to be a sonographer". The interview is intended to assess your suitability to the profession and for you to understand more about our organisation.
5. If you are accepted, students will be required to have ALL of the following