AIHE is doing everything it possibly can to support students during the COVID-19 Pandemic crisis.
Currently, all our students are:
1. Being informed via email or canvas on a regular basis by tutors.
2. Giving advice on what students need to do to maintain their studies.
3. Being enrolled in additional-non compulsory support CPD Courses for free. These include infection control, hand hygeine and other appropriate short courses to assist them.
4. Being enrolled in a special Course - COVID-19-Surviving. This short online course gives student support links, funny memes, mental health contacts, information from the World Health Organisation, videos, and quizzes to ensure they are OK- which are checked by staff and additional updated information from the World Health Organisation.
5. Being supported through regular conversation via phone and zoom meetings.
6. Sent regular information about why it's important they stay healthy and focused during lock-down periods.
Basically, we are just keeping everyone updated as best as we can with the most up to date information that we also have.
For more information, please visit the following pages
Stay safe everyone and please contact us if you need help about any component of your course
If you need emergency medical help, contact your local hospital or call 000
STUDENTS ON CLINICAL PLACEMENT
If you are a student who is currently on clinical placement and have been told you need to leave the placement because of COVID-19 or for any reason, you MUST notify Lucy Taylor.