WHAT YOU NEED
You can apply if you are:
Entrants to the Graduate Diploma will be required to be over 18 years of age and have:
1. Completed one of the following qualifications:
3. The ability to work in Australia.
4. Literacy levels equivalent to IELTS7 Academic sufficient to be able to interpret complex documents, prepare written reports and interpret scans.
If you are accepted:
Police check, current immunisation and working with children check to enable clinical workplace training (this is needed if you are accepted into the course but not required to apply)
This course exposes students to challenging, emotionally confronting situations within the health industry. It requires students who have sufficient maturity, empathy and work/life experience to provide professional support services within organisational and regulatory requirements.
Students are required to read and interpret lengthy reports and prepare written information for health care professionals. They will also be required to enter and retrieve data from ultrasound equipment.
It is important that students seeking entry to this course undergo an interview to determine their suitability to working in this industry and whether they understand the skills and knowledge required to meet industry standards.
1. Complete the APPLICATION FORM
2. Upload your file below- It will be sent to email@example.com
3. You'll receive an email after we ensure you have the criteria
- approval or review (You will be notified if you have met the basic criteria)
4. If you are eligible, you are asked to discuss the course via Zoom or in person in order that we can answer all questions and outline the course information for you. Its out way of getting to know if you think you'd like to do this course and for us to find out if you would like it! Some might not continue.
5. If you are accepted, students will be required to have ALL of the following